Thursday

Everyone looks better in B&W

In my opinion...we all look better in black and white.  Maybe that's why it is my FAVORITE.  I will admit I go a little overboard on the black and white...I have to make myself print color now and then.


To this picture...I made it black and white and cropped just a bit.  I.  Just making it black and white alone makes it look more professional.

Okay, these are the same picture, I just cropped and made the pic black and white...that is all.  Big difference huh?  It goes from cute out door picture to professional looking picture very quickly.

Same thing in this picture...just crop and make black and white.
Pictures also look more timeless in black and white.  And you can make a collage of several pictures that don't really go together...but if they are all black and white they still look great framed together or beside each other. 

No comments: